Sunday, April 9, 2017

April 2017

Hello,

It is time for an update since it has been so long. As many already know both me & hubby were involved in a serious car accident last year on June 8, 2016. Exactly, 2 days after our anniversary of 5 years married but together 6 years. It has been quite a struggle for us over the past 10 months. I had to endure 5 1/2 months of physical therapy & it took me almost a month to heal enough for the pt doctor to be able to start working on me from all the swelling & damage caused by the accident. Now that I have been removed from a field of area I enjoyed so much doing I am having to start all over again & not having much success. Hubby was able to get a job but a 1 person income is hard when you have bills constantly. We are survivors & will continue to strive forward no matter what life throws at us. I will post another update on or after April 12th!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment