Monday, January 30, 2017

JA Christmas is Around the Corner

Christmas is around the corner! This tutorial has been written by ©Rie on November 20, 2011 this is from my own creations and ideas if there is any resemblance to any others it’s just a coincidence. You may share my blog links with others but you may not steal and place it on any website without my permission. This has been copyrighted so please do not use illegally. MCN: CHJ5A-64JDD-1CV5W Before we begin: You are under no circumstances allowed to post this on a web site, blog. By doing this you are in direct violation of our copyright and if found will be prosecuted. DO NOT TRY IT! Supplies Needed: Working knowledge of psp I used psp3 but should work in any version ScrapKit called 12 DOC 2009 by Jen PTU purchased HERE. I also used artwork by Joel Adams. You may use any font you choose (I used Christmas) Drop Shadow will remain the same Christmas is around the corner Step One: Save often so you do not lose it if something happens. Open up your image and copyright info and minimize. Download and extract your Scrap Kit to your folder. Open a new image 500 X 500. I used paper 36 in Day 1 copy and paste as new layer. Close paper choice. Step Two: Maximize your image of choice. C/P as new layer and place where you like. Effects/ 3D Effects/ Drop Shadow V/H 2 Opacity 50 Blur 5 Color Blk Find dropper and choose colors for borders. Now choose your elements. Step 3: I used ornament1, jinglebells1, candycane3, bling4. Place where you would like on your tag. Add Drop Shadow on each element. C/P candycane3 and resize to 30%. Place in lower left corner of image. (All layers unchecked) Grab your eraser tool (erase just over the top of her hand so it looks like she is holding it refer to my tag) Now c/p ornament1 resize 20%. Place in upper left corner. (Look at my tag 4 ref). C/P jinglebells1. Place on top under your star so it is hanging behind it. Step 4: Image add borders 10 I used #ec870f Click Ok Magic wand. Select your border. Effects/ 3D Effects/ Inner Bevel. Selections/ Select None. Step 5: Image add borders 5 I used #94b140 Click Ok Magic wand. Select your border. Effects/ 3D Effects/ Inner Bevel. Step 6: Repeat Step 4 Step 7: Image resize 500 all layers checked. Place copyright information. Choose Font and place name on image. Save and your done I hope you enjoyed the tut

No comments:

Post a Comment