Monday, January 30, 2017

Sexy Ahoy 8.11.13


Sexy Ahoy

I made this TUT using PSP X2
However any version can be used (some may need changes).
This tutorial has been written by ©Rie on August 11, 2013.
This is from my own creations and ideas if there is any resemblance to any others it’s just a coincidence.
You may share my blog links with others but you may not steal and place it on any website without my written permission.

Before we begin you will need the following:

A working knowledge of PSP.
Any scrapkit of your choosing.
I used a PTU kit called Devilish Dezines Ahoy
                 Tube I used PTU © Sexy Poser with license from Ismel Rac




Step 1:
Save often so you do not lose your work.
Settings will remain the same unless specified.
Open scrapkit and extract to folder.
Open new image 500 X 500 transparent.
Find your tube of choice and minimize for later.
Step 2:
Open element18 or a element of your choice.
Copy/paste into your image as new layer and close.

Step 3:
Effects/Drop shadow 10.10.50.5.00 black. Click OK.
Maximize your tube copy/paste into your image as new layer. Close.
Image resize 70%.
Place in the right hand corner like mine.
Add drop shadow same settings.

Step 4:
Open elements I used Element24 resize to 30%.
Copy/paste into your image.
Place up on the lower left had side of your image.
Add drop shadow same settings as above.
I used element23 resize to 20%. Place on upper right hand side of fence. Add drop shadow same settings as above.

Step 5:
I used element45. Copy/Paste into your image.
Resize to 30%. Place in lower left hand corner of tag by the ship and move down so it’s behind the ship.
Add drop shadow same settings. I used element8. Copy/Paste into your image. Resize to 20%. Place in lower left hand corner behind ship. Add drop shadow same settings. I used element10. Copy/Paste into your image. Resize to 10%. Place in the middle of the fence like mine. Add drop shadow same settings. I also used element42. Resize to 10%. Place in the lower right corner like mine. Add drop shadow same settings.

Step 6:
Add copyright information.
License and your tag information.
Choose font place name and save.
Font I used was Rapscallion.
I hope you have enjoyed this tut.


No comments:

Post a Comment