Monday, January 30, 2017

Naught or Nice Tut

This tutorial has been written by ©Rie on June 2, 2011 this is from my own creations and ideas if there is any resemblance to any others it’s just a coincidence. You may share my blog links with others but you may not steal and place it on any website without my permission. This has been copyrighted so please do not use illegally. MCN: CR82A-151RG-EMA9W Before we begin: You are under no circumstances allowed to post this on a web site, blog. By doing this you are in direct violation of our copyright and if found will be prosecuted. DO NOT TRY IT! Supplies Needed: Working knowledge of psp I used psp3 but should work in any version FTU SK By Cari Jaime I used Naughty or Nice HERE I also used artwork by Lorenzo Sperlonga (this is AOTM tube). You may use any font you choose (I used Sentinel) Drop Shadow will remain the same Am I naughty or nice! Step One: Open up your image and copyright info and minimize. Download and extract your Scrap Kit to your folder. Open a new image 500 X 500. I used paper 17 copy and paste as new layer. Close paper choice. Step Two: Maximize your image of choice. C/P as new layer and place where you like. Effects/ 3D Effects/ Drop Shadow V/H 2 Opacity 50 Blur 5 Color Blk Find dropper and choose colors for borders. Now choose your elements. Step 3: I used Glitter 3, Ribbon 3, Fuzzy 3, and lipstick. Add Drop Shadow on each element. C/P Ribbon 3 and resize to 90%. Place up on top of image. (All layers unchecked) Now c/p lipstick and resize to 80%. Place on the left side. (Look at my tag 4 ref). C/P glitter 3 resize to 80%. Place on left side behind your image. C/P fuzzy 3 resize to 80%. Place in upper right corner over ribbon. Step 4: Image add borders 10 Click Ok Magic wand select your border. Effects/ 3D Effects/ Inner Bevel. Selections/ Select None. Step 5: Image add borders 5 Magic wand select your border. Effects/ 3D Effects/ Inner Bevel. Same as above. Selections/ Select None. Step 6: Image resize 500 all layers checked. Place copyright information. Choose Font and place name on image.

No comments:

Post a Comment