Monday, January 30, 2017

Victorian Meadows


Victorian Meadow 10.1.13


Victorian Meadow

I made this TUT using PSP X3
However any version can be used (some may need changes).
This tutorial has been written by ©Rie on October 1, 2013.
This is from my own creations and ideas if there is any resemblance to any others it’s just a coincidence.
You may share my blog links with others but you may not steal and place it on any website without my written permission.

Before we begin you will need the following:

A working knowledge of PSP.
Any scrapkit of your choosing.
I used a PTU kit called Devilish Dezines Victorian Meadow
                 Tube I used PTU © Devils-Package-2 with license from Barbara Jensen



Step 1:
Save often so you do not lose your work.
Settings will remain the same unless specified.
Open scrapkit and extract to folder.
Open new image 500 X 500 transparent.
Find your tube of choice and minimize for later.

Step 2:
Open element90 or an element of your choice.
Copy/paste into your image as new layer and close.

Step 3:
Effects/Drop shadow 10.10.50.5.00 black. Click OK.




Maximize your tube copy/paste into your image as new layer.
I used 2 different tubes. Close.
Image resize 40%.
Place in the left hand side of frame like mine.
Do the same thing with your 2nd tube.
But place on the right hand side of the frame instead.
Add drop shadow same settings.

Step 4:
Open elements I used Element46 resize to 90%.
Copy/paste into your image.
Place up on the left had side of your image so it trails.
Add drop shadow same settings as above.
I used element56 resize to 20%. Place on bottom middle under the frame.
Add drop shadow same settings as above.

Step 5:
I used element12. Copy/Paste into your image.
Resize to 20%. Place in lower right hand corner of tag.
Add drop shadow same settings. I used element13. Copy/Paste into your image. Resize to 20%. Place in lower left hand corner. Add drop shadow same settings.

Step 6:
I used element99. Copy/Paste into your image. Place in the top. Add drop shadow same settings. I also used element80. Resize to 10%. Place in the top left side of frame. Add drop shadow same settings.

Step 7:
I used element81. Copy/Paste into your image. Image/resize to 10%. Place in the top right hand side. Add drop shadow same settings. I also used element22. Resize to 10%. Place in the lower right side of frame. Add drop shadow same settings. I also used element24. Resize to 10%. Place in the frame above lock. Add drop shadow same settings.

Step 8:
Add copyright information.
License and your tag information.
Choose font place name and save.
Font I used was Snap ITC 12 size.
I hope you have enjoyed this tut.

No comments:

Post a Comment