Monday, January 30, 2017

Trishas Realm

TrishasRealm

I made this TUT using PSP X2
However any version can be used (some may need changes).
This tutorial has been written by ©Rie on June 25, 2013.
This tut was written for my CT.
This is from my own creations and ideas if there is any resemblance to any others it’s just a coincidence.
You may share my blog links with others but you may not steal and place it on any website without my permission. This has been copyrighted so please do not use illegally.


MCN:  CLYZF-QGSKE-11QA6


Before we begin you will need the following:

A working knowledge of PSP.
Any scrapkit of your choosing.
I used a PTU kit called TrishasRealm 
Tube I used PTU © PinUpToons with license from CDO



Step 1:
Save often so you do not lose your work.
Settings will remain the same unless specified.
Open scrapkit and extract to folder.
Open new image 500 X 500 transparent.
Find your tube of choice and minimize for later.
If using the same kit then chose paper 4.
Right click copy/paste into new image as new layer and close.

Step 2:
Open frame1 or a frame of your choice.
Copy/paste into your image as new layer and close.
Image resize to 65%. Make sure resize all layers is unchecked. Click OK.

Step 3:
Effects/Drop shadow 10.10.50.5.00 black. Click OK.
Maximize your tube copy/paste into your image as new layer. Close.
Image resize 65%.
Place to the left like mine.
Add drop shadow same settings.


Step 4:
Open elements I used element19. Copy/paste into your image.
Resize to 35%. Place up on the left hand top corner of frame.
Add drop shadow same settings as above.
I used element47 resize to 90%.
Place behind tube and frame. Erase what is showing outside frame.

Step 5:
I used element4. Copy/Paste into your image.
Resize to 30%. Place in lower right hand corner of frame like mine.
Image free rotate left, free 45.00.



Add drop shadow same settings.

Step 6:
Add copyright information.
License and your tag information.
Choose font place name and save.
Font I used was Vivaldi.
I added a border to mine as well select border with magic wand effects inner bevel.





Selections. Select None.
I hope you have enjoyed this tut.


No comments:

Post a Comment