Monday, January 30, 2017

Rie & Leon

I have not posted on here as of yet. So I figured it was time to do just that. As some know I am currently in the process of leaving the person I spent 11 yrs with because we have grown apart. In the process I met the love of my life in July last year. I will be moving to Texas with him Feb 1st. I have never felt this way about anyone in my entire life. Everyday I fall in love with him even more. My hopes is that we have a wonderful life full of happy memories. He is in the medical field and we are going to try to have a baby together. I have 5 cats and he has 1 dog Winston a pug. My 2 youngest cats are not fixed and my female Lady is going into heat so Cal is working on getting him some booty. I foresee a litter in the future.... Anyway back to me and Leon he has already asked me to be his wife so our wedding will be soon I will keep you posted on that as well. I will have to keep up on everything now. Talk soon!!!! Rie

No comments:

Post a Comment