Monday, January 30, 2017

Update 10.1.13

Hello everyone,

Leon and I have been very busy together. I have put in a job app to work in human resources at Walmart since I have an MBA. I am in gr8 hopes that this will come through the only bad thing is I will be days and he will be nights but better pay for me. If I do not get the HR position then it will be nights there with my husband on same schedule. My bestie is getting married November 15th @ 11:00 am and she has asked me to come help her get ready and for us to photography on the wedding. I am working on putting my family tree together as well so hopefully it will allow me to find out more on my family that I didn't already know. I have finished my school and now staying on my husband to do his schooling so he can get bk into the medical field. Until the next update keep lurking around my blog as I am always putting up new tuts and things.

Hugs ~Rie & Leon~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment